The Time is Now. Jumpstart Creativity.
You’ve always wanted to do this. Take a WRITING WORKSHOP WITH US – NOW IS THE TIME!
For less than a standard hotel fee – come join us in a country style setting, enjoy a seminar style writing class then enjoy total independence to sort out your process – either way be free to enjoy your thoughts, your creativity while living off the coast of Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We’ll encourage you or get out of your way. See below click and Go!
“HOW TO WRITE FOR FILM &TV” with MADELINE DiMAGGIO
Screenwriter, Producer, Author: HOW TO WRITE FOR TELEVISION
WHEN: YEAR ROUND
WHERE: Tamarindo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
$595 includes; HOTEL w/Breakfast, Workshop, Materials, Transportation from Liberia Airport – Costa Rica. Does NOT include Airfare. 10% non refundable deposit holds your seat. Course size limited to ten participants.
ROOM BOARD &WRITE: FREE BIRD SERIES
You choose the time of year. We accomodate you. Come Write. Get it Done.
Friendly Hotel in Costa Rica’s Guanacaste Region. Fee includes, Hotel Room, Breakfast, Transportation to/from Liberia International Airport. Individual/Group outings, and much more are all available through our tour partners.
*Exclusively Sober Living Accomodations Also Availiable. $795 per week.
HOW TO WRITE A SCREENPLAY in 28 Days
Book Now FALL – 2016
We will stretch you like you’ve never been stretched before. You’ll be provoked, challenged, tested and pushed in order to gain a greater insight into how you write, why you write and what kind of writer you truly are…and how to take all that and write a very good first draft within a month.
- To look at individual strengths
- Understand how structure functions
- Gain an insight into a task-completion approach
- To provide a grounding in screenwriting skills
- Techniques to motivate themselves to everyday not just on inspiration
- To raise awareness of how inspiration works
- To explore themes, premise, meaning in storytelling
- To offer tools for inspired completion of a goal; a first draft
- Thinking with passion about the story development process
- Overcoming challenges to lack of time
- Practical tools and techniques for creating and being a writer
- Bring the learning of the four weeks together with a reading of each participants first act.
28 DAYS / $2850.US BOOK NOW with EASY PAY!
Fee includes, Seminar, Materials, Room/Board, Transportation to/fromLiberia International Airport. Group outings, tours, horseback riding, surf lessons and much more are all available separately through our tour partners.